Who doesn’t like the pitter patter of raindrops? It’s like a swirl of fresh air that breathes life into everything it touches. Giving respite from the sweltering heat and sweat, the monsoon shower brings with it unbridled joy and enthusiasm. The freshness of wet green grass and the sweet smell of mud emanating from the earth creates a cheerful mood; it’s hard to remain untouched by the glories of nature.
What makes these rainy moments even more special is company of dear ones and some delicious snacks to indulge in. Organize a small cozy table near your balcony or just laze around on your couch and enjoy this monsoon weather with your favorite snacks and a hot cup of tea or coffee.
What causes rainy day cravings?
Rainy days sets your mood for those perfectly paired food cravings that go with the beauty and ambience of monsoons.
Ever wondered why it feels relaxing after a hot shower? Well, it is because after a hot shower, your body takes time to cool down and get back to normal temperature; this process of cooling down has a relaxing effect on our body. Similarly, after a prolonged spell of hot summer, a heavy downpour is refreshing, lifts off the heat and makes us indulge our munching and plunge into a lazy, relaxed mode.
Enjoy rainy days with some delicious Pitaara Snacks
Celebrate the splendour of rains with some scrumptious nibbles and tea time snacks from the house of Pitaara. We have handpicked five interesting choices from their bouquet of variants that are sure to make your rainy days more fulfilling and delightful.
1. Manchahi Moong Dal Namkeen : Pitaara’s Manchani Moong dal namkeen is the excellent snack to munch on as you enjoy the rain drops spluttering outside. Tasty and crunchy, every bite of moong dal gives your palate the flavor that’s quintessentially Indian. An ultimate crowd favorite, get your pack of this moong daal namakeen and simmering hot tea to celebrate the joy of rains.
2. Nutty tasty coated peanuts : Spiced and cooked to perfection, coated peanuts are just the right snacking options when craving for tasty indulgence. Beat the monotony of this lockdown by inviting friends to a virtual hangout and set the party mood with Pitaara nutty tasty coated peanuts and your choice of other food and drink accompaniments.
3. Bikaneri Bhujia Sev : Crunchy and spicy, Bikaneri Bhujia sev is the perfect tea time partner that can pep up your mood. You can even sprinkle it on poha, upma or dahipuri and relish the flavorful delight with your friends and family on rainy evenings. Whichever way you choose to have it, Bhujia Sev is the must-have savory that should not be missing from your snack basket.
4. Chaska Malai Sev :Treat yourself with a hot cup of masala chai and a bowl of Pitaara’s chaska malai sev as you enjoy the rain from your home. The smooth flavour and creamy texture of this namkeen is sure to leave you yum-struck. A light snack, it’s an ideal munching delight to gorge on!
5. Albela Aloo Bhujia: Dial up the flavours and fun of monsoon with a plateful of crispy and minty, aloo bhujia. Loaded with the goodness of potato and flavorsome spices, this crowd pleaser melts into mouth leaving a lingering taste & want for more.
Tasty namkeen are a must have, more so during monsoons. With these lip smacking options from Pitaara around, you are sure to have an amazing monsoon experience! You could either try out our recommendations here and or also explore the entire range that the brand has on offer. Next time as the nature mesmerizes you with its drizzles and cool breeze, make sure you are ready with your choices of yummy snacks and cherish beautiful moments!
Visit www.pitaara.com to know more.