Going down the memory lane of good old days, there’s something we all can connect to – the refreshing snacking time. Growing up, we all had our favourite snacks that delighted us the most. In fact, no fun time was complete without luscious snacks. Be it relishing the sweet-tangy mango slices during summers, munching on popcorn for movie nights or nibbling on humble potato chips at school breaks, string of sweet memories are attached to each of them.
For a daily serving of nostalgia, lets’ take a look at some of the delicious snacks and tit-bits that made our yesteryear memories more exciting. Curated below is a list of snacks that are guaranteed to take you on a trip down memory lane.
Throwback to snack picks that enriched our moments
1. Aloo bhujia: The iconic aloo bhujia that still continues to tantalize our taste buds was one of the favourite evening snacks. Loaded with the goodness of potato and the flavorsome spices, aloo bhujia was the delicious treat that we craved for. Whether it was unwinding with family members at tea time or watching movies at night, a plate of aloo bhujia was the perfect snack to gorge on.
2. Salted peanuts: Devouring on roasted snack with the inherent deliciousness of peanuts turned out to be the ideal munching indulgence. Seasoned with salt and just the right amount of spices, this snack was the best for the unscheduled hunger pangs. What’s more, pairing these versatile salted peanuts with bhel, chaat, poha etc made us drool over the flavourful twist.
3. Masala Sev mumura: For the quick and easy breezy munchies, sev murmura was the incredible choice. Crispy and mildly flavored, the clubbing of murmura with sev created an excellent mix. Adding a dash of lemon juice, some chopped onions and tomatoes to masala sev murmura enhanced the taste manifolds. When homes bustled with relatives during vacations, this served as a saviour snack to satiate the unscheduled hunger pangs of the guests and their little ones.
4. Moong daal : Tasty and crunchy, it’s hard to replace it! The all-time crowd pleaser, moong daal was the go-to snack that we enjoyed during picnics and leisure times. Light and tasty, snacking on moong daal with nimbu pani or other drinks added extra zing to our festive moods.
5. Potato chips: When it comes to savoury snacks, we just can’t miss out potato chips. The crunchy potato chips have justifiably been all-time favourite snacks of people around the world. Be it partying with friends or cuddling in a cosy corner to enjoy a book, partnering with potato chips always heightened the excitement. Simple yet tempting, the crunchy sound with every bite took snacking to another level.
Want to relive the pleasant memories of past by treating your taste buds with something similar? Well, with Pitaara Snacks at home, it’s easy to create the magic of flavourful experiences. The brand offers a wide range of lip-smacking snacks and namkeens that will take you back to the childhood fun days of your. You can easily order the snacks online and create the party mood with your old-time friends and cousins. So, what are you waiting for? Hark back to the good old times with your Pitaara platter and live the cherished moments once again.