When it comes to delightful snack varieties, none can miss out on the yummy legume-based savories. Whether you are enjoying a hot cup of tea with family or lazying around with friends; snacks such as moong daal, coated peanuts or hing chana etc are just the right accompaniments to set the mood.
Enjoying a sizeable share in the namkeen snacks market, these tidbits can be relished as a standalone snack or even used as the base ingredient for other creative savory recipes.
India being a land of diverse regions and cultures renders greater variety to our taste palettes. Be it main cuisines, deserts or even snacks, a mélange of flavors ensures there’s something for all. Talking of the namkeen and snack assortments, the use of varying seasonings and spices opens up the gate for a flavorful journey for snack lovers.
Pitaara is one brand that has been offering lip-smacking and luscious snacks that are hard to resist. Having proven its mark in the snack industry, the company continues to woo foodies with its incredible array of namkeens and snacks including bikaneri bhujia, aloo bhujia, moong daal, sev murmure and more.
As legume-based snacks gain popularity amongst snacking enthusiasts, Pitaara brings to you an appetizing range of ready-to-munch legume snacks. Inspired by diverse flavors and tastes, these savories are sure to kick things up a notch.
If you are a gastronome, passionate about snacking, then curated below is a list of Pitaara snacks that are a must-try for you.
Give yourself an awesome treat with Pitaara’s range of legume snacks
1. Hing Chana: Made from roasted chana, this quintessentially Indian snack is an all-time favorite of most Indian families. Pitaara gives a delightful twist to this namkeen with a tinge of asafoetida (hing) and a tangy flavor with a special masala mix. Filling and tasty, the hing chana is a crowd-pleaser that your snacking list should not give a miss.
2. Coated peanuts: Spiced to perfection, coated peanuts are yummy snacking options that will satiate your state buds. Be it the regular snack time or an impromptu get-together, Pitaara nutty tasty coated peanuts are sure to amp up your moments.
3. Salted peanuts: When you want to experience the inherent deliciousness of peanuts, try Pitaara salted peanuts. Seasoned with salt, each bite will make your munching indulgence flavorful. For snack lovers who like to explore, these versatile peanuts can be clubbed with other savories too like bhel, chaat, poha etc.
4. Moong Daal: Whether its mid-meal hunger pangs or late-night munching cravings, moong daal namkeen is the perfect snack to gorge on. Mildly flavored and light on tummy, this snack will delight your tastebuds without making you feel too full. What’s more, create your own magic recipe with moong daal by adding onion, tomatoes, coriander leaves and lemon juice to it and relish the chatpata mix.
5. Chataake Shing: Absolutely tempting, this crunchy titbit is certainly one of the best variants you’ve ever had. If you want to treat your tastebuds with a fulfilling savoury, then you must go for it. Don’t forget to share with your friends and loved ones to experience the fun of togetherness.
To take your snacking imagination to the next level, try Pitaara legume-based snack assortment. Brimming with flavors, these tidbits and namkeen mixture will lift your spirits and leave you asking for more. So, what are you waiting for, get your pack of Pitaara and spice up your snacking moments!